Redesign your business:
create value for your clients, cut operating costs and preserve the environment
According to G20 Rome guidelines for the future of tourism:
“There are signs of an increasing visitor awareness and demand for more sustainable experiences”.
Genius Watter supports this transition to sustainable tourism, helping hotels in their process of transformation into low-impact, nature-based resorts.
a bright future for Africa.
Tourism has been growing faster in emerging and developing regions than in the rest of the World, especially in countries proactively supporting tourism, according to the UN’s World Tourism Organization.
Africa is at the forefront of this trend, with the role and value of nature-based tourism likely to increase even more than the global average because of the scarcity of its rare wildlife and natural assets.
Sustainable resource management is extremely urgent in water-stressed areas, where the main problems are related to water and energy supply.
For hotel managers in water-stressed areas
- High costs of water and energy supply
- Considerable additional costs of domestic hot water (DHW)
- Low water quality
- Use of non-renewable resources (Diesel generator)
- Complex installation process of water and energy supply plants (multiple partners)
- Lack of long-term assistance
Solar-powered solutions for affordable water and energy supply
- Drastic reduction of operating costs (up to 85%)
- Constant DHW availability
- High-quality drinking water
- Zero-emission solutions
- Only 1 reference partner for plant construction (DHW, Desalination, PV system)
- Long-term assistance: on-site and remote monitoring and maintenance for a long time
Eager to start your green revolution?
Discover our Sustainable Tourism Brochure!
King Fisher Village
The First Eco-Boutique Hotel in Cape Verde